Friday, August 1, 2008

Nevernever by Will Shetterly

Nevernever Nevernever by Will Shetterly


Growing up is hard to do . . . especially if, like Ron, you've been cursed (blessed?) and changed into a half wolf/half human. But though he may look strange, there is nothing weird about his loyalty to his newfound friends, or in his attempts to stay true to himself in the deadly, shifting world of Bordertown.




My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
The first thing that I need to mention is that it is a necessity that you read 'Elsewhere' by Will Shetterly before you read this book. This book is the direct continuation of the story of Ron/Wolfboy that begins in Elsewhere. That being said, I can say that I absolutely loved this book. I am not a true fan of the Borderland series and will be actively searching out the earlier books in the series.



The 'twist' in this book totally took me by surprise. I did not see it coming although it was the perfect wrap up of the story, imo.



Great read and highly recommend that you find as many of the Borderland books edited by Terri Windling as you can to read.


View all my reviews.

No comments: