Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Elsewhere by Will Shetterly

Elsewhere Elsewhere by Will Shetterly


When Ron runs away, he ends up in Bordertown, a grim city that lies between the real world and the world of faerie, a place where elf and human gangs stalk the streets side by side, and where magic works better than technology. If the city doesn't kill him, it just may teach him what it is to be human.




My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I had a little trouble getting into this book, but I would guess that it was because there are a number of books in the 'Borderland' series that come prior to this book. I would guess that they are loosely tied, but probably would have made it a little easier to get into this book. That being said, once I did get past the fact that I might have missed something prior to the events in the book it got GOOD. I love the characters and the idea behind Bordertown. I am looking forward to reading more about Ron/Wolfboy and all of his friends in the next installment- Nevernever.






View all my reviews.

No comments: