Monday, January 7, 2013

Plague of Memory (Stardoc #7) by S.L. Viehl

Plague of Memory (Stardoc, #7)Plague of Memory by S.L. Viehl

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Dr. Cherijo Torin is not herself. With no memory of her past-or even of the man she loved-she sees herself as a different person and has no desire to remember who she once was. But Cherijo must remember if she's to develop a cure for the Hsktskt plague before their race becomes extinct.

~~~



I started this book with a little trepidation as I so disliked the events in the last book which resulted in the 'new' Cherijo. I have to admit that I was not happy about the fact the Cherijo seemed to no longer exist and we had Jarn in her place.

Fortunately Viehl's writing makes up for any unhappiness I have about the twist and I found this book a good read. I even have to admit that by midway through the book I was beginning to like Jarn a little more.

The events of the book were as usual a quick paced, interesting story line. I very much look forward to seeing where Viehl plans to take the characters in her next book.



View all my reviews

No comments: