Monday, January 28, 2013

Blade Dancer by S.L. Viehl

Blade DancerBlade Dancer by S.L. Viehl

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Jory Rask is a professional shockball player. The fastest runback in the game, she is loved across Terra. But Jory Rask has a secret that she's lived with for twenty-four years. In a xenophobic world that despises aliens, she is not quite human...
~~~~


Really enjoyed this book. Having read both Viehl's 'BioRescue' series and just finishing her 'Stardoc' series probably added to my enjoyment. I had a lot of background knowledge of Jorenian customs as well as knowledge about the war between the League and the Hsktskt. It was fun to see the things that tied into the 'Stardoc' series.

Glad that I took the time to enjoy this book. I really hope that Viehl has some future plans for us to visit this universe again. I would be very sad to know that we will never again travel along on an adventure with any of the characters found in these series again.



View all my reviews

No comments: