Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Merry Meet (Circle of Three, 2) by Isobel Bird

Circle of Three #2: Merry Meet (Circle of Three, 2) Circle of Three #2: Merry Meet by Isobel Bird


Joined together hand in hand our circle gathers round, to work our magic, weave the web, and dance on sacred ground. By the goddess we are called, witch to witch and friend to friend, to merry meet, and merry part, and merry meet again.

A book of spells brought Kate, Cooper, and Annie together. The three are coompelled to learn more, and the door is opened with the stirring ritual of the Vernal Equinox.


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
Once again I enjoyed the introduction to Wicca with this book, but the personal problems struggles with the main character did not interest me. I have to keep reminding myself that the main character is a 15 year old girl, which excuses her for some of her more selfish, self-centered behavior.

I will probably read a couple more in the series just to see how it goes. I am also going to encourage my 15 year old dd to read the first couple books as they do offer a nice introduction into what Wicca is and she has recently asked questions about Wicca.

View all my reviews.

No comments: