Friday, January 10, 2014

Murder Over Easy (Trailer Park Mystery , #2) by Jimmie Ruth Evans

Murder Over Easy (Trailer Park Mystery , #2)Murder Over Easy by Jimmie Ruth Evans

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


As if Wanda Nell Culpepper didn’t have her hands full juggling two jobs and herding her kids around, Melvin Arbuckle, her boss at the Kountry Kitchen, has been arrested for murder. The victim was Wanda’s fellow waitress, a woman with the personality of a snake and the reputation of a minx. She also had expensive taste in men, including some of Tullahoma, Mississippi’s big-shot businessmen. Convinced of Melvin’s innocence, Wanda Nell puts herself on the trail of a ruthless killer and almost gets her goose cooked¦

~~~~


I am enjoying this series. I like Wanda Nell and the mysteries are interesting. I did not figure out who did it until the killer was revealed. I like getting to know Wanda Nell and her family and find the books quite readable.



View all my reviews

No comments: