Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bring Your Own Poison (Trailer Park Mystery, #4) by Jimmie Ruth Evans

Bring Your Own Poison (Trailer Park Mystery, #4)Bring Your Own Poison by Jimmie Ruth Evans

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Waitress Wanda Nell Culpepper is burning the candle at both ends, but she can't afford to pass up hefty tips from a bachelor party at the Kountry Kitchen. She's prepared to dodge a few roaming hands-but not to witness a murder.

~~~


I am really enjoying this series. This book was the best so far because it really took us into the lives of the wonderful cast of characters that the author has brought together. I am really sad to see that the next book is the last in this series. I have really enjoyed getting to know Wanda Nell and her family. The mystery was okay in this one, but the development of the characters was what made it so special for me.



View all my reviews

No comments: