Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tomb with a View (Pepper Martin #6) by Casey Daniels

Tomb with a View (Pepper Martin #6)Tomb with a View by Casey Daniels

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Cemeteries come alive for amateur sleuth/reluctant medium Pepper Martin.

Cleveland's Garden View Cemetery is hosting a James A. Garfield commemoration. For tour guide and reluctant medium Pepper Martin this means that's he'll surely be hearing from the dead president himself. And when she's assigned to help plan the event with know-it-all volunteer and Garfield fanatic Marjorie Klinker, she'll wish Marjorie were dead...too bad someone beats Pepper to it.

~~~~~~



I hate writing a review for this series. I am so wishy-washy about it. I really don't like Pepper at times. She is very shallow and annoying. Then she does something to redeem herself in my eyes, for a little while. I am enjoying the mysteries in this series more and more. The characters still need some work. I don't like most of the main characters, like Pepper and Quinn. lol But I will keep reading and ultimately that is what the author wants, I would guess.



View all my reviews

No comments: