Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Hard Day's Fright (Pepper Martin #7) by Casey Daniels

A Hard Day's Fright (Pepper Martin #7)A Hard Day's Fright by Casey Daniels

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



What happened to a teenager named Lucy one night in 1966 after a Beatles concert? She rushed the stage, kissed Paul, started home with her friends, and was never seen again-until cemetery guide and unintentional PI to the dead Pepper Martin sees her as a ghost. Lucy's spirit can't rest in peace until her body is found and buried. But how will Pepper track down a missing corpse after forty-five years?

~~~~~



This was definitely my favorite of the series so far. Granted I figured out the mystery way early on in the book. But I loved Pepper's involvement with Ella and her family. Surprisingly enough I did not find Pepper any where near as annoying as usual. The last 3 chapters blew me away emotionally and the cliff hanger is great! Can not wait to read the next one............. You are growing on me Pepper!!



View all my reviews

No comments: