Saturday, August 4, 2012

12|21|12 by Larry Enright

12|21|1212|21|12 by Larry Enright

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The world ends for someone every day. One day it will end for everyone.



I am a huge fan of post-apocalyptic books so relished the idea of reading this one. Overall I was drawn into the book. I enjoyed the fact that the author introduced us to the survivors one at a time as they came together. I was intrigued as the Survivors attempted to figure out what was happening. I was interested in the theories that Loeb was putting together, and then the end came along and I was left feeling shell struck and wondering, "What just happened?". I understand what the author was doing, but I was left a little disappointed that so many things were being left to my imagination. I almost felt like I was left to write the ending myself and decide what had happened and I am not sure that I like that. Overall a good read and I would recommend it as a quick, somewhat thought provoking read.



View all my reviews

**Kindle Edition

No comments: