Thursday, May 10, 2012

Murder on the Eightfold Path (Mantra for Murder Mystery #3) by Diana Killian

Murder on the Eightfold Path (Mantra for Murder, #3)Murder on the Eightfold Path by Diana Killian

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The only yoga mystery series on the market.

While in her mother's garden, A.J. stumbles-literally-on the body of her mother's current beau. Now A.J. is going to have to find her balance and solve the murder without getting tied up in knots.

~~

Another enjoyable book in this series. The mystery was very involved in this book. I am not really liking that AJ and Jake are so off and on. I do however like that we got to know the characters better and I can say that I loved the ending. Looking forward to reading the next in the series as well.



View all my reviews

No comments: