Monday, February 13, 2012

Magic on the Storm (Allie Beckstrom #4) by Devon Monk

Magic at the Gate (Allie Beckstrom, #5)Magic at the Gate by Devon Monk

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Allison Beckstrom is committed to her work tracing illegal spells. Now, there's an apocalyptic storm bearing down on Portland, and when it hits, all the magic in the area will turn unstable and destructive. To stop it from taking out the entire city, Allie and her lover, the mysterious Zayvion Jones, must work with the Authority-the enigmatic arbiters of all things magic-and take a stand against a magical wildstorm that will obliterate all in its path...

~~~



Another great chapter in the life of Allie Beckstrom. These books remind me a lot of the Weather Warden books simply because they are like a chapter of a novel. The entire book covers a couple days and then the next book takes up right where this one left off. Not to say that I don't enjoy that but I sure am glad that I have them all here on my TBR pile or I do not think that I would enjoy them quite as much.







View all my reviews

No comments: