Sunday, February 26, 2012

Magic on the Hunt (Allie Beckstrom #6) by Devon Monk

Magic on the Hunt (Allie Beckstrom, #6)Magic on the Hunt by Devon Monk

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


In the secret lockup of the Authority, the council that decides what can and can't be done with magic, an undead magic user has possessed one of the prisoners. He wants his freedom-and then some. Now Allie Beckstrom and her lover, Zayvion, are the first line of defense against the chaos he's about to unleash on the city of Portland...

~~~


Another good installment of the Allie Beckstrom series. Still have not resolved any of the problems in the books, but having a heck of a time trying. lol I don't have any more of the series right now, which may be for the best. I feel like I am a little burnt out on this series at the moment. Maybe we will see some resolution to some of the problems facing Allie and pals in the next book.



View all my reviews

No comments: