Monday, January 2, 2012

Another Challenge for 2012 -- Book Chick City's Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2012

So I have decided to jump start my resolution to read more in 2012 by joining some Reading Challenges. Since I have always been a huge fan or Horror and thus have jumped on the Urban Fantasy bandwagon this challenge is right up my alley!! Looking forward to digging out some of my horror novels that have been gathering dust on the bookshelves as well as finding some really good Urban Fantasy (not to be confused with Paranormal Romance) to read this year!! 

I have decided to go for the 24 novel level.
To follow my progress check HERE



Timeline: Jan. 1, 2012 - Dec. 31, 2012
Rules: To read TWENTY FOUR (24) or FORTY EIGHT (48)
 horror & urban fantasy novels in 2012

For more details or to sign up click HERE


No comments: