Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Magic In the Blood (Allie Beckstrom, #2) by Devon Monk

Magic In the Blood (Allie Beckstrom, #2) Magic In the Blood by Devon Monk


Working as a Hound-tracing illegal spells back to their casters-has taken its toll on Allison Beckstrom. But even though magic has given her migraines and stolen her recent memory, Allie isn't about to quit. Then the police's magic enforcement division asks her to consult on a missing persons case. But what seems to be a straightforward job turns out to be anything but, as Allie finds herself drawn into the underworld of criminals, ghosts, and blood magic.


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Really like this series. It is a bit of a different twist on the whole paranormal scene. Just magic, but magic with a twist. I love the characters and the relationships between the characters. Love the storyline and look forward to reading more in this series as soon as I can get my hands on them.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: