Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen

The GardenerThe Gardener by S.A. Bodeen

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Mason isn't supposed to know about the Greenhouse. He isn't supposed to meet the beautiful girl who is part of the experiment, and who doesn't need food or water to survive.

Now, Mason is on the run with the girl. And the Gardener who is the mysterious mastermind of an institution that grows humans, wants them both, dead or alive.

~~~~~~

This was an okay read. The idea was a good one, I just felt like the follow through came up a bit short. I tried to keep in mind that this is a book intended for older children/young teens, but it still seemed a bit immature to me.





View all my reviews

***My 14 year old dd read this first and she loved it. She insisted that I read it because she enjoyed it so much!

No comments: