Saturday, February 22, 2014

Just One Sip (Dark Ones, #4.5) by Katie MacAlister, Jennifer Ashley, Minda Webber

Just One Sip (Dark Ones, #4.5)Just One Sip by Katie MacAlister

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


From a Moravian Dark One who must take on zombies and an angst-ridden teenage vampire to win the love of his soul mate, to a sunbathing vampire who finds the woman of his dreams in Vegas, this hilarious collection of paranormal romances celebrates the lives and loves of the immortal undead.

Contains "Viva Las Vampires" by Jennifer Ashley, "Bring Out Your Dead" by Katie MacAlister, and "Lucy and the Crypt Casanova" by Minda Webber.

~~~~~


This book was okay. I have already read Katie MacAlister's "Bring Out Your Dead" in another anthology. While I have not read any of her other Dark Ones books I did find the story enjoyable and look forward to seeing some of the characters again.

Jennifer Ashley's "Viva Las Vampires" was probably my favorite read, although I think that it went a little heavy on the 'master' aspect. Overall the story was interesting and I feel like it could become a full novel with all of the different characters.

Minda Webber's "Lucy and the Crypt Casanova" was just too silly for me. It was not a very cohesively written story and Lucy's comments and behavior was just too ridiculous to even been funny. Definitely my least favorite story in the book.



View all my reviews

No comments: