Sunday, February 28, 2010

Xombies by Walter Greatshell

Xombies Xombies by Walter Greatshell


Spreading at an astonishing speed, the "Agent X" virus transforms everyone it touches into maniacal monsters. Lulu Pangloss, one of the few as yet uninfected, flees to the last safe place on earth--but what's awaiting her there is as unexpected, and as frightening, as what's followed her.


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I don't even know where to start with this book. I enjoyed the book. The author could have smoothed out the flow of the book a little. It was a bit bumpy in places, but the plot was a very interesting one. I am very much interested in the sequel due out in March as I want to see how he goes from here. I did not like all of the things that happened in the book, but then I tend to be a 'happily every after' person and this book most definitely did have a happily ever after ending. Several thought provoking areas in the book and an interesting take on just how our society would handle the end of the world as we know it.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: