Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prey (Shifters, #4) by Rachel Vincent

Prey (Shifters, #4) Prey by Rachel Vincent


Sometimes playing cat and mouse is no game…

Play? Right. My Pride is under fire from all sides, my father's authority is in question and my lover is in exile. Which means I haven't laid eyes on Marc's gorgeous face in months. And with a new mother and an I-know-everything teenager under my protection, I don't exactly have time to fantasize about ever seeing him again.

Then our long-awaited reunion is ruined by a vicious ambush by strays. Now our group is under attack, Marc is missing and I will need every bit of skill and smarts to keep my family from being torn apart. Forever.



My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Love, love, love this series. This book takes up right where the last one left off. Manx is going on trial for her life while dealing with the aftermath of the abuse she faced in captivity. Kaci, the young werecat that Faythe rescued from herself, is trying to deal with the shock of her first shift in which she killed her mother and sister. As a result she refuses to shift and it is slowly killing herself.

Amidst all of this Marc disappears and it is up to Faythe to find him before it is too late. Unknowingly stepping into an elaborate plot against her father, Faythe must face tragedy as she refuses to believe that she has lost Marc forever. What an action packed, heartwrenching chapter in the lives of the Pride. I can not wait till the next book comes out!

View all my reviews >>

No comments: