Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Seadragon's Daughter: Dragon Delasangre, 3 by Alan F. Troop

The Seadragon's Daughter: Dragon Delasangre, 3 The Seadragon's Daughter: Dragon Delasangre, 3 by Alan F. Troop


Peter DelaSangre now enjoys a peaceful existence with his family on a private island retreat just off the coast of Miami. Then he receives an unexpected visitor named Lorrel, a member of a sea-dwelling dragon race who will force Peter to face his bloodline's secret past-revelations that may separate Peter from his family forever.



My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Totally enjoyed this chapter in Peter's life. When a strange female shows up on his island, poisons him and leads him to the home of a sea dwelling version of dragons, Peter must fight to save his own life as well as that of his wife. I really have enjoyed this series. Sadly I don't have #4 in my hands or I would go right to reading it. Good news is that it is owed to me and I will be able to read it soon.


View all my reviews >>

No comments: