Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mark of the Lion: A Jade Del Cameron Mystery #1 by Suzanne Arruda

Mark of the Lion: A Jade Del Cameron Mystery (Jade del Cameron Mysteries) Mark of the Lion: A Jade Del Cameron Mystery by Suzanne Arruda


In 1919, when most women only dream of adventure, Jade del Cameron lives it. After driving an ambulance along the front lines of World War I, she can fire a rifle with deadly precision. Still suffering trauma from the Great War, she sets off for Africa determined to fulfill a man's dying wish...never expecting to become involved in murder.

Rich with romance, mystery, and adventure, Mark of the Lion introduces a fascinating new heroine and explores the elusive heart of a compelling and exotic world.


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Good read. I really like the main character, Jade del Cameron as well as the supporting characters. I did figure out that mystery fairly easily but the author writes in a very descriptive style and I loved reading about Africa. I will be reading more in the series as soon as I can get my hands on them.


View all my reviews.

No comments: