Saturday, May 16, 2009

Half Life by Hal Clement

Half Life Half Life by Hal Clement


In about two hundred years, the human race on Earth is perhaps facing extinction due to the rapid evolution of disease. A crew of young men and women travel to the moons of Saturn, to Titan, to investigate the biochemistry of the pre-life conditions there in the slim hope of discovering something that might save Earth. The whole story runs at high-speed, as they race to find answers across the surface of an alien landscape with death close behind . . . and gaining.

My review


rating: 2 of 5 stars
I am not a huge fan of hard sci-fi and this book would definitely be classified as such. A lot of scientific jargon that went way over my head and made the plot hard to follow. The characters were not very well developed. I had no idea who was who. I stuck with it but did think about giving it up a couple times. Just not my kind of sci-fi.

View all my reviews.

No comments: