Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dead City by Joe McKinney

Dead City Dead City by Joe McKinney


Synopsis: After the Gulf Coast is battered by three tremendous hurricanes, a deadly virus breaks out, turning the infected into mindless, blood-thirsty zombies.

Within hours, the plague has spread throughout most of Texas and shows no signs of slowing down.

San Antonio police officer Eddie Hudson finds himself in the middle of the outbreak, along with a few other survivors.

Eddie does his best to fight off the zombie horde and locate his wife and son, who he believes still are safe and haven’t been infected by the virus.


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Completely enjoyed this book. I stayed up late into the night to finish it because I did not want to put it down.



I enjoyed the fact that the author even made us think about the ethical side of zombies. What if zombies were living human beings who had caught a virus and turned into cannibalistic killers? That is they question that we left to consider after reading this book.



Over all a great read and I am really looking forward to more books by this author.


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Joe McKinney said...

Wendy,

Thanks for the great review! I really appreciate it.

I'm writing the sequel now for Permuted Press. The sequel's called Resistance.

Thanks again,

Joe