Wednesday, July 11, 2007

#53 -- Mystify The Magician (Everworld #11) by KA Applegate



*From the Publisher*
David, Christopher, April, Jalil and Senna managed to escape Neptune's deadly clutches and have washed ashore...in Eire. It's ancient Ireland, complete with giants, leprechauns, a band of gods and goddesses and druids. Senna chooses this haunting location to unleash a power-hungry scheme that gets everyone in far more danger than Senna had ever imagined.


*My Opinion*
This is the best of the EverWorld books yet. I ended up sitting up very late (or early) finishing it because I could not put it down.

After escaping Neptune the teens wash up on the shores of Ireland. Into a village where they live by Merlin's example. In peace with the rest of Ireland and have already adopted the 'telegraph' that the teens had introduced the Fairies to earlier. This is also where Senna's awful plan comes to life and the teens are in a battle for their lives with their own kind. I really hate for this series to end, I have enjoyed it so much. But alas all good things come to an end, so I will be starting on the last book tonight.

No comments: