Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dirty Martini (Jack Daniels Mystery #4) by J.A. Konrath

Dirty Martini (Jack Daniels Mystery, #4)Dirty Martini by J.A. Konrath

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The latest "entertaining," "tangy," and "hilarious" Jack Daniels mystery from Anthony, Macavity, and Gumshoe Award finalist J.A. KonrathIn Whiskey Sour, Chicago police Lieutenant Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels hunted down a killer dubbed "The Gingerbread Man." In Bloody Mary, she busted a psychopath with a penchant for dismemberment. In Rusty Nail, it was a serial killer with a doozy of a family tree. And now, in Dirty Martini, Jack faces her toughest adversary yet: a sicko who's poisoning the city's food supply. Can she catch him -- and decide whether to accept boyfriend Latham's surprise proposal -- without destroying both her reputation and her sanity



Loving this series!! While I have no problem with the disturbing nature of the serial killers in the previous books, I found that I enjoyed this book even more than the previous three. Maybe because this one takes the series from several stand alone books to a true continuing story line. I love the characters and I really enjoyed the mystery aspect of this one. I thought I had it figured out, but was surprised. I have to admit that I am already half way through the next book which I started as soon as I woke up this morning and am enjoying it even more!!



View all my reviews

No comments: