Friday, January 29, 2010

The Dragon Delasangre: Dragon Delasangre, 1 by Alan F. Troop

The Dragon Delasangre: Dragon Delasangre, 1 The Dragon Delasangre: Dragon Delasangre, 1 by Alan F. Troop

Here, at last, are the confessions of one Peter DelaSangre, who tells of his life on an island off the coast of Miami...of his lonely balancing act between the worlds of humans and dragons...and of the overwhelming need that gives his life purpose: To find a woman of his own kind...



My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I am a little surprised at just how much I enjoyed this book. It is not in any way to be confused with the typical Paranormal Romance books available in this genre. Peter DeLeSangra is a Dragon. A cold blooded, human eating. dragon who can shape shift into human form as well. I bounced back and forth from feeling revulsion for Peter to feeling pity for him. The storyline introduces us to Peter well into his life, as he searches for his life mate, a female Dragon, who will be his wife and life partner. I am not even sure what it was that kept me so engrossed in the story of Peter's life, but I was and I picked up book #2 immediately after finishing this one last night.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: