Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Little Magic by Nora Roberts

A Little Magic A Little Magic by Nora Roberts

Contains:
Spellbound (Once Upon A Castle - 1998)
Under a spell cast thousands of years ago, photographer Colin Farrell is haunted by dreams of Irish lass Bryna Torrance.

Ever After (Once Upon A Star - 1999)
Allena buys an enchanted pendant and is transported to a mysterious island where she meets Conal, who is suspicious of all women.

In Dreams (Once Upon A Dream - 2000)
During a trip to Ireland, Kayleen Brennan visits a castle where she meets Flynn, a man cursed to live forever with only his dreams.


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
My first sampling of Nora Roberts (I know I live under a rock). The stories in this collection were sweet, quick romances. I enjoyed the first 2 stories the most -- Spellbound & Everafter. The third story - In Dreams - was my least favorite. The male lead was too arrogant and the story was a little too far fetched for me. I enjoyed the little touches of magic thrown in and do look forward to reading more of Roberts books.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: