Monday, July 27, 2009

Dark Advent by Brian Hodge

Dark Advent Dark Advent by Brian Hodge

In a deserted midwestern department store, a few people banded together for survival. But beyond their temporary haven, an evil was stirring, an evil that preyed upon human weakness for its own twisted ends.



My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This was a good read. I have pretty much been glued to it for the last 2 days cause I did not want to put it down. A lot of similarities in this book to 'The Stand' by Stephen King, but I am pretty sure that this book came out a couple months before King's book based on the copyright dates.

This is pretty much the typical, apocalyptic plague wipes out most of humanity leaving groups of good and groups of evil battling each other for survival, book. The characters are very well developed. The storyline keeps you wanting to read and the ending is a bit of a surprise. I would highly recommend this to any fans of 'The Stand' or ' Swan Song'.


View all my reviews >>

No comments: