Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires, Book 5) by Rachel Caine

Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires, Book 5) Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine


The feast is over ... and the battle for Morganville has begun. Bishop's on one side, Amelie's on the other, and Claire's status as Amelie's most trusted human ally has just landed her on Morganville's Most Wanted list, along with all of her friends. As a bitter Texas storm bears down on the town, there's nowhere to hide ... from anything.

My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Well since I was expecting this to be a cliff hanger I can not say that I am surprised. But I do have to say that I hated the ending, but I loved the excerpt from the next book.



I really wish that I had saved this series of books and then read them back to back. I am sure that I would have enjoyed them more. That being said I do enjoy this series and I am looking forward to reading more. There is no question that the books are action packed. I just wish that they lasted longer. It is like getting a taste of something really good and then having to wait 6 months for another little taste. lol

Oh well -- I love the residents of the Glass house and can not wait to read more!

View all my reviews.

No comments: