Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Under Darkness (Darkwing Chronicles, Book #5) by Savannah Russe

Under Darkness (Darkwing Chronicles, Book #5) Under Darkness by Savannah Russe


From the Publisher
The terrorist threat to America continues, but this time it's so top secret that only those in the highest circles of government know about it. As it unfolds, Daphne and the vampire spies, the Darkwings, become the first and only line of defense to save a city. Team Darkwing's assignment: decipher and defuse the terrorist plot. But Daphne gets distracted when vampire hunters storm the city. Is Darius, her hot-and-cold lover, behind their reappearance? This time, will he return to love Daphne or to commit the ultimate act of betrayal?



My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
Why do I keep reading these books. lol I absolutely despise this authors writing style, but I enjoy the adventures of the Darkwings enough to keep reading.



This one like the other books in the series deals with a threat to National Security, when the Intrepid, an old war ship, is stolen. The Darkwings must find out by who and why. Along with this mission they are also targeted by an army of vampire hunters and Daphne has to deal with the return of Darius.



Just when I have just about decided that this is the last Darkwing book for me, it gets interesting and ends on a note that makes me have to read the next one. Go figure. lol






View all my reviews.

No comments: