Saturday, September 15, 2012

Rebel Ice (Stardoc, #6) by S.L. Viehl

Rebel Ice (Stardoc, #6)Rebel Ice by S.L. Viehl

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Dr. Cherijo Torin crash-lands on an ice planet whose population is on the verge of civil war. With no knowledge of her past-or even her identity-she becomes entangled in the encroaching conflict, unaware that her husband is moving heaven and earth to find her.

~~~~



I have to say that I did not enjoy this book nearly as much as the previous books in this series. The beginning of the book was very confusing as we are plopped down on a whole new world and it was somewhat difficult to understand the politics/dynamics of the various groups involved in the story.

The book got better about half way through when some of the bits and pieces started coming together, but overall I did not really like the guessing game of who Resa and Jarn really were. I did not like the 'new' Cherijo and I did not like the way that the book ended.

But I do love the series and I am very much looking forward to continuing it with the hopes that Ms. Viehl will redeem herself with the next installment.



View all my reviews

No comments: