Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blue Diablo (Corine Solomon #1) by Ann Aguirre

Blue Diablo (Corine Solomon, #1)Blue Diablo by Ann Aguirre

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


~~~
Other women change their hair color on a whim or to impress a new boyfriend; Corinne Solomon dyes hers because she's running scared. She's a handler, a paranormal who can touch something and almost instantly know its history and, if she's lucky (or unlucky) its future, too. Now hiding out in Mexico, she wants to keep a low profile, but when people come begging for her help, she can't refuse, although she knows that she should know better
~~~


Very much enjoyed this first book in the Corine Solomon series. I love Aguirre's Grimspace series and so am not surprised that I like this one as well. This reminds me a little bit of the Psychic Eye Mysteries by Victoria Laurie which happen to be my favorite mystery series. I like the main character Corine and the storyline is interesting. Very much looking forward to getting my hands on the other books in the series soon!



View all my reviews

No comments: