Monday, March 21, 2011

Driven to Ink (Tattoo Shop Mystery #3) by Karen E. Olson

Driven to Ink (Tattoo Shop Mystery, #3)Driven to Ink by Karen E. Olson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Brett Kavanaugh is a tattoo artist and owner of Vegas's hottest tattoo shop, The Painted Lady. And in her spare time, she does some sleuthing. After discovering the corpse of a Dean Martin impersonator-sporting a spider web tattoo and a clip cord from a tattoo machine wrapped around his neck-Brett infiltrates That's Amore, a drive-through wedding chapel, as a bride-to-be looking for the mark of a murderer...



Had a harder time getting into this book than I did the previous couple. Overall it was an enjoyable read. Almost too much going on, but it all came together in the end. I do like the path that Brett and Jeff's relationship is taking.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

shaunesay said...

you're ahead of me now! I still need to get #2 read for BooksnBeer!