Saturday, April 10, 2010

Makeovers Can Be Murder (A Fat City Mystery, #3) by Kathryn Lilley

Makeovers Can Be Murder (A Fat City Mystery, #3) Makeovers Can Be Murder by Kathryn Lilley


Plus-size reporter Kate Gallagher is facing the ultimate challenge-wearing a bikini for an upcoming assignment about weight loss scams. Sticking to her diet won't be easy-especially since her love life is already wasting away.

Kate learns she's not alone at a meeting of a women's support group, the Newbodies-where her friend Lila confides that her marriage is in trouble. When Lila turns up dead, Kate's suspicions immediately fall on the husband. But that's before she finds out that Lila wasn't the first "Newbody" to die. Apparently a killer has an appetite for plus-sized victims...


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was another good read in the Fat City Mystery series. The mystery was okay although I thought that the ending was a bit rushed and maybe a little over the top.

Not really liking where the author is taking Kate's love life but I get the feeling that we have not seen the end of Kate and Jonathan.


View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

A Family/Group Member said...

Love cozy mysteries so I will definitely check this series out. In fact I've added a few of the books on your blog to my library hold list.