Friday, November 7, 2008

Hell's Kitchen by Chris Niles

Hell's Kitchen Hell's Kitchen by Chris Niles


Cyrus is a millionaire recluse. Oh, and a serial killer who preys upon apartment hunters in New York City. Armstead Maupin meets Carl Hiaasen in a brilliant black comedy that traces the paths of disparate characters floating through New York, about to collide in a treacherous story that will make you think twice about ever answering a classified ad.




My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
This book was a lot different that what I was expecting. While the book is about a serial killer (a rather inept one, who is really only a wanna be serial killer) the book is more about the relationships of about a half dozen different characters and how their lives intertwine throughout the book.



It was an okay read. I got a few chuckles out of it. I enjoyed some of the characters and how the culmination of the book brought everyone who we had met throughout the story together for the climax. An interesting read, but for me, not a really great one.


View all my reviews.

No comments: