Saturday, September 8, 2012

Shockball (Stardoc, #4) by S.L. Viehl

Shockball (Stardoc, #4)Shockball by S.L. Viehl

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Cherijo Grey Veil is searching for a place where she'll be safe from the demented man who created her. But she soon finds that she can't just run from her past-she must destroy it...

~~~~

It has been quite a while since I last read a book in the Stardoc series. Maybe that was a good thing because I totally enjoyed this one. Wrapped up a lot concerning Cherijo's creation and ongoing problems with her 'father' as well as solidifying her relationship with Duncan. Love the new characters that were introduced as well as some old ones who returned. Looking forward to the next book as the group heads out into space. I really enjoy Viehl's writing and look forward to more adventures with the Sunlace crew.



View all my reviews

No comments: