Saturday, February 12, 2011

Windfall (Weather Warden #4) by Rachel Caine

Windfall (Weather Warden, #4)Windfall by Rachel Caine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Weather Warden Joanne Baldwin's stormy personal life is taking its toll on her patience-and her powers. But when the truce between the Wardens and the mystical Djinn starts to self-destruct, Joanne finds herself forced to choose between saving her Djinn lover, saving her Warden abilities-and saving humanity.
~~~~



Wow! What a life Joanne leads. I am so happy that I have this entire series on my bookshelves. Each book seems to contain a action packed week in the life Of Joanne, Weather Warden. I don't know what I would do if I had to wait 6 months or a year to see what happens next. Loving this series and am off to the next book!



View all my reviews

No comments: